Friday, August 31, 2012

Lately....

I'm becoming aware that during this time it is very important that I remain unattached, disengaged, to a preconceived outcome.

Being in the moment, learning to trust in the unknown, to just simply trust me, and the possibility of my life's unfoldment right now with 'fearless uncertainty' is what is on my plate right now.

I'm not going through this awareness with ease. It's a challenge. It's very different for me. It's a *are you kidding me?!?!* kinda place - for me. I'm embracing it, I'm accepting it... and I'm becoming aware that it simply is the way it is right now. I might not like it because it's not comfortable - but, that's the way it goes.

I know where I'm at now is exactly where I'm suppose to be - where all the experiences, growths, gains and losses of past lives along with this present, multi-faceted life has prepared me for and led me to.

Working on regaining movement in my legs is not just effecting me physically. There's the other parts of me that are getting awakened - stirred up - and aroused from a stupor.

It also ignited within me a place that I had no idea has an unquenchable curiosity appetite!

I'm finding all of a sudden that I want to access information at cellular level so I can reclaim the Truth for myself; I want to remember my training; I want to remember my purpose; I want to reclaim my passion; I want to embrace my magnificence; I want to push the envelope of this embryonic envelopment called "consciousness" to discover what awaits me.

?WHY? I'm thinking like this is totally taking me by surprise! I'm trusting and allowing myself to explore these curiosities. I'm not looking for answers, and I'm not looking for solutions. I'm just looking.

All of this is happening within me as I am discovering ways to regain movement in my legs.

Loads is going on for me right now...thus questioning Karma/Dharma vs cause/effect/being responsible - are they all one-and-the-same just different ways of viewing the same thing?

What I am most grateful for is my heart is open through all of this. And to breathe from there is so awesome... So refreshing... like the way a cool breeze feels on the night of a very hot day.